25-year-old Dez Bryant still has a midnight curfew
Two years after Dez Bryant and the Dallas Cowboys agreed to a special set of rules for Bryant, including a midnight curfew, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is convinced the rules should remain in place.
“He doesn’t need to drop his guard,” Jones said Tuesday at the NFL owners meetings. “In some respect, none of us do.”
The rules that Bryant agreed to back in 2012 go as thus:
- A midnight curfew. If he’s going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance.
- No alcohol.
- He can’t attend strip clubs and can attend nightclubs only if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
- He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
- A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
- Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games…
View original post 138 more words